Located at the Kent County Showground in the heart of Kent, the Kent County show is a wonderful day out with plenty of displays, entertainment and local food. You can buy tickets for the Kent Show on their website - entry to the Antiques & Vintage Village is included in the show entry price.
The Antiques & Vintage Village
Love Fairs will be running the Antiques and Vintage Village within the show, and will feature exhibitors selling a variety of fantastic items. The exhibition space is made up of a large indoor hall, all on the ground floor, with some additional pitches outside. Additionally, we will arranging some of the finest vintage entertainment to keep everyone entertained throughout the three days.
Cash machines on site
There are multiple cashpoints (charging a small fee) on site at the show. Some exhibitors do accept card payments, some do not.
More reading about this antiques and vintage fair...
Set in the spacious John Hendry Pavilion, the
Antiques and Vintage Village is situated in-between the two main show rings,
and will feature 50 fantastic exhibitors with both indoor and outdoor generous-sized
The Kent Country Show is a truly unique event in itself, and has been held
at the Kent County Showground in Detling, Kent since 1923 attracting an average
of over 78,000 visitors per show. Apart from the Antiques and Vintage Village,
the attractions in years gone by have included; a daily flying display from a Spitfire, Household Cavalry, vintage vehicles, music, dance, livestock
shows, food and drink, vintage funfair and much, much more.
Within the Antiques and Vintage Village, a genuinely warm, friendly and
exciting atmosphere will await every visitor, with the knowledgeable dealers on
hand to give advice and help on choosing between the amazing array of antiques,
collectable and vintage items available. There will be much to explore. The
carefully chosen mix of exhibitors will make for a really rewarding experience
for visitors, with something to suit everyone’s taste and pocket. From jewellery,
art and silver, to Shabby Chic, Art Deco and vintage; it will
be a great opportunity to pick up some unique and unusual items and also to
enjoy the rest of the amazing attractions the show has to offer. There will
also be a plethora of amazing vintage performers to keep everyone entertained,
adding to the exciting and buzzing atmosphere.
It's an amazing day out with the added bonus of great antique and vintage treasures to discover!
Although restrictions have ended, at Love Fairs, we continue to take the safety of our visitors, dealers and staff very seriously, especially so at this time. With this in mind, our events will incorporate the following measures whilst still delivering an enjoyable experience for you:
- Although now a personal choice, we still recommend wearing a face covering whilst inside buildings.
- Voluntary check-in with Track and Trace for all visitors
- Hand sanitiser stations positioned around the event
- Contactless card payments for entry tickets available
- Entry tickets are available to purchase online in advance
- Pitches spread out over a larger area to reduce congestion
- Wider aisleways inside buildings
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO HELP KEEP YOURSELF AND OTHERS SAFE?
- Please keep a 2 metre distance from others, especially when inside buildings
- We encourage you to wear a mask or face covering inside any buildings, though this is down to your personal choice
- Wash your hands and sanitise them on a regular basis
- Stay at home if you have any COVID symptoms or suspect you have COVID
We advise you to download and install the NHS app to be able to easily check into our event.