We Love Fairs. We really do. It's as simple as that! Here at Love Fairs, we specialise in Antiques, Collectables and Vintage Fairs. Our goal is always to host the perfect fair; amazing items for sale, friendly and knowledgeable exhibitors and dealers, fantastic venues, great characters, a buzzing atmosphere and ultimately, a day to remember. We look forward to getting to know you at our next fair, so if you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please do get in touch with us. We'd love to speak with you. See you at Lingfield Park and Brighton!
Although restrictions have ended, at Love Fairs, we continue to take the safety of our visitors, dealers and staff very seriously, especially so at this time. With this in mind, our events will incorporate the following measures whilst still delivering an enjoyable experience for you:
- Although now a personal choice, we still recommend wearing a face covering whilst inside buildings.
- Voluntary check-in with Track and Trace for all visitors
- Hand sanitiser stations positioned around the event
- Contactless card payments for entry tickets available
- Entry tickets are available to purchase online in advance
- Pitches spread out over a larger area to reduce congestion
- Wider aisleways inside buildings
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO HELP KEEP YOURSELF AND OTHERS SAFE?
- Please keep a 2 metre distance from others, especially when inside buildings
- We encourage you to wear a mask or face covering inside any buildings, though this is down to your personal choice
- Wash your hands and sanitise them on a regular basis
- Stay at home if you have any COVID symptoms or suspect you have COVID
We advise you to download and install the NHS app to be able to easily check into our event.