- Can I bring my dog to the fair?
You are able to bring your dog, but it must be kept on a lead at all times.
- Are the fairs suitable for disabled access?
Yes, both fairs are on a ground level, and have ramps for access where required.
Please click here for more details:
- How do I get to Lingfield Park Racecourse and Brighton Racecourse?
- What time do your fairs open and how much does it cost?
Early Bird entry is from 9.30am, and admission is £5.
Standard entry is from 10.30am and admission is £4
- Can I use my card to pay for entry to the fair?
Yes, we prefer card payment for entry tickets, but can still accept cash too.
- Where can I buy tickets from?
You can buy tickets either on this website in advance, OR you can buy tickets on the door on the day of the event.
- Are the fairs inside or outside?
The Lingfield fair has both inside and outside pitches the summer months (April, June and September) but indoor only in November and January. The Brighton fair is entirely indoors all year round.
- Is there parking at the venues?
Yes, there is plenty of free parking at both venues.
- Is there food and drink available to purchase at the venue?
There will be light snacks and refreshments available to buy on the day, including tea and coffee at both venues.
- Are there cashpoints on site to withdraw money?
Although some dealers accept cards, some do not, so it is always best to bring cash with you to our fairs, but if you do need more cash whilst at the fair:
There are no cashpoints on site, but there are a number of cashpoints in Lingfield High Street (0.9 miles away – 2 minutes by car):
• Cooperative Food Store
• Shell Petrol Station
There are no cashpoints on site, but there are a large number within a mile radius in various shops and outlets.
- Are there toilet facilities at the fairs?
Yes, there are toilet facilities available at both fairs.