Held at Lingfield Racecourse, there is free parking close to the entrance, 130+ stalls, light refreshments available, dogs are allowed on a short lead. Wheelchair access and facilities. Postcode: RH7 6PQ
Tickets and Entry
The fair opens from 9.30am to 3.30pm. You can pay for entry on the door or buy your ticket in advance on this site. Entry fee: We prefer contactless card payments, but can also accept cash.
- From 10.30am to 3.15pm: £3.50
- Early bird entry, from 9.30am: £5.00
- Children enter free
Cash machines on site
There are no cashpoints on site and although some exhibitors do accept card payments, some do not. Please bring enough cash with you for your requirements. There are a number of cashpoints in Lingfield High Street (0.9 miles away - 2 minutes by car).
More reading about this antiques and vintage fair...
You don’t need to be an antique dealer or expert to enjoy this fantastic antiques and vintage fair in Surrey. There are items for all tastes and pockets from £1 upward - there will
be thousands of amazing treasures for you to discover.
This established event prides itself on its friendly dealers,
who will be delighted to give you advice and the benefit of their many years of
knowledge on any item that you may fall in love with.
We also have the great Swing singer, Steve Conway, singing throughout the day!
Taking place at the fantastic venue of Lingfield Racecourse
means it’s easy to get to and there is also masses of free parking with food
and drinks available. The event also has your safety very much in mind by
following COVID guidelines.
If you’ve ever enjoyed an episode of Bargain Hunt, The
Antiques Road Show or Cash In The Attic, then you’ll have a fantastic time
spending a few hours at this friendly event. Open between 9.30am and 3.30pm, entry is £3.50 from 10.30am onwards (or £5
from 9.30am). Last entry is at 3.15pm. Under 16’s enter free.
Although restrictions have ended, at Love Fairs, we continue to take the safety of our visitors, dealers and staff very seriously, especially so at this time. With this in mind, our events will incorporate the following measures whilst still delivering an enjoyable experience for you:
- Although now a personal choice, we still recommend wearing a face covering whilst inside buildings.
- Voluntary check-in with Track and Trace for all visitors
- Hand sanitiser stations positioned around the event
- Contactless card payments for entry tickets available
- Entry tickets are available to purchase online in advance
- Pitches spread out over a larger area to reduce congestion
- Wider aisleways inside buildings
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO HELP KEEP YOURSELF AND OTHERS SAFE?
- Please keep a 2 metre distance from others, especially when inside buildings
- We encourage you to wear a mask or face covering inside any buildings, though this is down to your personal choice
- Wash your hands and sanitise them on a regular basis
- Stay at home if you have any COVID symptoms or suspect you have COVID
We advise you to download and install the NHS app to be able to easily check into our event.