At Love Fairs, we take the safety of our visitor, dealers and staff very seriously, especially so at the time. With this in mind, our events will incorporate the following measures whist still delivering an enjoyable experience for you:
- Mandatory check in with Track and Trace for all visitors
- Hand sanitiser stations positioned around the event
- Contactless card payments for entry tickets available
- Entry tickets available to purchase online in advance
- One way systems in place
- Pitches spread out over a larger area to reduce congestion
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO HELP KEEP YOURSELF AND OTHERS SAFE?
- Remember to keep a 2 metre distance from those around you
- Wear a mask or face covering inside any buildings (unless exempt)
- Wash your hands and sanitise them on a regular basis
- Stay at home if you have any COVID symptoms or suspect you have COVID
- Ask permission to touch or pick up any dealer's items
We advise you to download and install the NHS app to be able to easily check into our event.
If you are unable to install the NHS app, don't worry, we can take your contact details manually upon arrival.