Although restrictions have ended, at Love Fairs, we continue to take the safety of our visitors, dealers and staff very seriously, especially so at this time. With this in mind, our events will incorporate the following measures whilst still delivering an enjoyable experience for you:
- Although now a personal choice, we still recommend wearing a face covering whilst inside buildings.
- Voluntary check-in with Track and Trace for all visitors
- Hand sanitiser stations positioned around the event
- Contactless card payments for entry tickets available
- Entry tickets are available to purchase online in advance
- Pitches spread out over a larger area to reduce congestion
- Wider aisleways inside buildings
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO HELP KEEP YOURSELF AND OTHERS SAFE?
- Please keep a 2 metre distance from others, especially when inside buildings
- We encourage you to wear a mask or face covering inside any buildings, though this is down to your personal choice
- Wash your hands and sanitise them on a regular basis
- Stay at home if you have any COVID symptoms or suspect you have COVID
We advise you to download and install the NHS app to be able to easily check into our event.