- Sunday | June 6, 2021
- 9:30 am
- Lingfield Park Racecourse, Racecourse Road, Lingfield. Surrey. RH7 6PQ
- 01293 690 777
About the fair:
Lot of fantastic stalls in indoor and outdoor areas for you to explore, and as usual, there will be a plethora of amazing and unusual items on show. There will be some truly amazing dealers with a real variety of items, with something for everyone’s pocket. Refreshments are available to purchase on site, as well as a licenced bar and the fabulous Swing singer, Steve Conway, will be performing throughout the day!
Please keep all dogs on a short lead.
The fair opens at 10.30 am (9.30am for Early Bird tickets) and closes at 3.30pm. Admission is just £3.50 (£5 for Early Bird entry). There is no entry charge for children under 16. Last entry to the fair is at 3.15pm.
The event also has your safety very much in mind by following COVID guidelines. Please see below (or click on the orange tab on the left of this page) for more details in how we help to keep you safe at our events.
How to get there:
By car: Located just 10 minutes from both the M25 and M23 on Racecourse Road, Lingfield. Surrey. Postcode for sat nav: RH7 6PQ
Train: Just 50 minutes from London Victoria, Lingfield Station is only a 5 minute walk from the venue
***You can either buy tickets on the door on the day of the fair, or online in advance***
If you want to purchase them in advance, just securely purchase the tickets you require below, print the ticket, and bring it along on the day.
Please rest assured that your payment is safe and secure through Skiddle, one of the UK’s leading online ticketing companies since 2001.
1. Choose the type and amount of tickets you require below
2. Enter your name and email address
3. Complete the payment
4. You will receive an email – just click on the link and either print your ticket or download it to your phone!
We look forward to seeing you at our June fair!
To buy tickets for this event please visit our events page: Lingfield Antiques, Collectables and Vintage Market tickets from Skiddle.
KEEPING YOU SAFE AT OUR EVENTS
At Love Fairs, we take the safety of our visitor, dealers and staff very seriously, especially so at the time. With this in mind, our events will incorporate the following measures whist still delivering an enjoyable experience for you:
– Mandatory check in with Track and Trace for all visitors
– Hand sanitiser stations positioned around the event
– Contactless card payments for entry tickets available
– Entry tickets available to purchase online in advance
– One way systems in place
– Pitches spread out over a larger area to reduce congestion
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO HELP KEEP YOURSELF AND OTHERS SAFE?
– Remember to keep a 2 metre distance from those around you
– Wear a mask or face covering inside any buildings (unless exempt)
– Wash your hands and sanitise them on a regular basis
– Stay at home if you have any COVID symptoms or suspect you have COVID
– Ask permission to touch or pick up any dealer’s items
We advise you to download and install the NHS app to be able to easily check into our event.