- Sunday | June 6, 2021
- 9:30 am
- Lingfield Park Racecourse, Racecourse Road, Lingfield. Surrey. RH7 6PQ
- 01293 690 777
About the fair:
Lot of fantastic stalls in indoor and outdoor areas for you to explore, and as usual, there will be a plethora of amazing and unusual items on show. There will be some truly amazing dealers with a real variety of items, with something for everyone’s pocket. Refreshments are available to purchase on site, as well as a licenced bar and the fabulous Swing singer, Steve Conway, will be performing throughout the day!
Please keep all dogs on a short lead.
The fair opens at 10.30 am (9.30am for Early Bird tickets) and closes at 3.30pm. Admission is just £3.50 (£5 for Early Bird entry). There is no entry charge for children under 16. Last entry to the fair is at 3.15pm. We prefer contactless payment for entry fees, although we do accept cash if you do not have a contactless payment method.
The event also has your safety very much in mind by following COVID guidelines. Please see below (or click on the orange tab on the left of this page) for more details in how we help to keep you safe at our events.
Please note that there are no cash machines in operation at the venue. Although some dealers take card payments, there are some who do not, so please do bring enough cash with you for your needs. There are multiple cashpoints in Lingfield town centre, which is less than a mile away for the venue.
How to get there:
By car: Located just 10 minutes from both the M25 and M23 on Racecourse Road, Lingfield. Surrey. Postcode for sat nav: RH7 6PQ
Train: Just 50 minutes from London Victoria, Lingfield Station is only a 5 minute walk from the venue
***You can still buy tickets on the door on the day of the fair for this event***
Although the online advance ticket sales have now closed, you can still pay for entry on the door on the day of the event. Please note that we prefer contactless payments for admission payments.
KEEPING YOU SAFE AT OUR EVENTS
At Love Fairs, we take the safety of our visitor, dealers and staff very seriously, especially so at the time. With this in mind, our events will incorporate the following measures whist still delivering an enjoyable experience for you:
– Mandatory check in with Track and Trace for all visitors
– Hand sanitiser stations positioned around the event
– Contactless card payments for entry tickets available
– Entry tickets available to purchase online in advance
– One way systems in place
– Pitches spread out over a larger area to reduce congestion
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO HELP KEEP YOURSELF AND OTHERS SAFE?
– Remember to keep a 2 metre distance from those around you
– Wear a mask or face covering inside any buildings (unless exempt)
– Wash your hands and sanitise them on a regular basis
– Stay at home if you have any COVID symptoms or suspect you have COVID
– Ask permission to touch or pick up any dealer’s items
We advise you to download and install the NHS app to be able to easily check into our event.