Held at Brighton Racecourse, there is free parking close to the entrance, 175+ stalls, light refreshments available, dogs are allowed on a short lead. Wheelchair access and facilities. Postcode: BN2 9XZ
Tickets and Entry
The fair opens from 9.30am to 3.30pm. You can pay for entry on the door or buy your ticket in advance on this site. Entry fee: We prefer contactless card payments, but can also accept cash.
- From 10.30am to 3.15pm: £3.50
- Early bird entry, from 9.30am: £5.00
- Children enter free
Cash machines on site
There is a cashpoint (charging a small fee) on site and there are also a large number within a mile radius in various shops and outlets. Some exhibitors do accept card payments, some do not. We always advise that you bring enough cash with you for your requirements.
More reading about this antiques and vintage fair...
This incredibly popular Antiques, Vintage and Collectables
Fair at Brighton Racecourse in Sussex is always full of surprises - there is always thousands of amazing treasures for you to discover.
As featured on BBC Bargain Hunt, there
will be 175+ stalls, and something for everyone. You don’t need to be an
antiques dealer or expert to enjoy the fair. If you’ve ever enjoyed an episode
of Bargain Hunt, The Antiques Road Show or Cash In The Attic,
then you’ll love spending a few hours at this friendly event.
The incredible Swing singer, Steve Conway will also be
performing hits from the 1940’s, 50’s and 60’s throughout the day.
There's always a real buzzing atmosphere, complimented with the fantastic sounds of Swing singer, Steve Conway, who sings throughout the day!
There is also masses of free parking with food
and drinks available. Open between 9.30am and 3.30pm, entry is £3.50 from 10.30am onwards (or £5
from 9.30am). Last entry is at 3.15pm. Under 16’s enter free.
Although restrictions have ended, at Love Fairs, we continue to take the safety of our visitors, dealers and staff very seriously, especially so at this time. With this in mind, our events will incorporate the following measures whilst still delivering an enjoyable experience for you:
- Voluntary check-in with Track and Trace for all visitors
- Hand sanitiser stations positioned around the event
- Contactless card payments for entry tickets available
- Entry tickets are available to purchase online in advance
- Pitches spread out over a larger area to reduce congestion
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO HELP KEEP YOURSELF AND OTHERS SAFE?
- Please keep a 2 metre distance from others, especially when inside buildings
- We encourage you to wear a mask or face covering inside any buildings
- Wash your hands and sanitise them on a regular basis
- Stay at home if you have any COVID symptoms or suspect you have COVID
We advise you to download and install the NHS app to be able to easily check into our event.